Monday, May 21, 2012

Fighting the Urge



Lately, I have been majorly fighting the urge to shop for cloth diapers. I am on a self-imposed diaper shopping freeze, because 1) we have plenty of diapers, 2) I'm kind of suffering from lackamoola-itis, & 3) Evan is on the verge of being daytime potty learned -- the last of these reasons probably makes me the most sad.
Knowing that this is probably our last child kind of tugs on my heart a bit. Knowing I'll never breastfeed, wear or cloth diaper another child makes me sad beyond reason. I feel like I should still be able to do all these things! Evan should still be a teeny tiny thing, not this 2.5 year old that now talks in complete sentences and knows how navigate my smartphone and play Angry Birds (sad face). While I am thrilled that both my boys are so independent and capable, I still long for the days when they were content just to lay in my arms and look in my eyes. When all they equated happiness with was a full belly, a dry bottom and a nice snuggle.
But anyway... Back to the point. Even though I am fighting the urge to spend on fluff, I still enjoy window shopping (don't we all?). I was on Etsy today and found some ADORABLE cloth diapers that I am seriously considering breaking down and buying based on cuteness alone!
Elephant Walk Reusable One Size Cloth Pocket Snap Diaper
http://www.etsy.com/listing/99235265/elephant-walk-reusable-one-size-cloth

http://www.etsy.com/listing/94943649/one-size-pocket-diaper-aio-pocket-diaper

http://www.etsy.com/listing/99782483/marvel-comics-one-size-pocket-cloth
SERIOUSLY, someone go buy these before I give in to the temptation!

No comments:

Post a Comment